Saturday, May 14, 2011

Olas!!!

We hung out in Arica for a while after my mom Inge left. It's a perfect place to chill for a few days. The set up here is great as well. Semu surfed glassy El Gringo in the mornings and I got to chatch the little waves at the beach in the afternoon.

There was a perfect beginner's spot right next to the pier, which is in walking distance from our hostal "Sunny Days". I also had a surfing buddy, a dolphin seems to live to the right of the pier and I kept seeing it every single day I went out : )




SEMU'S PICS!!!
Nice empty wave

 Semu

Semu

 Semu

1 comment:

  1. OK, I have to admit, you have to like surfing... too many waves for me!
    Christie, you look like you are enjoying it.. I like the dolphin pal, very nature bonding like, cool!

    ReplyDelete